Why do we need automation testing?
In an effort to achieve faster time to market, increase test coverage and improve the productivity of the test team, test automation continues to be the buzz word amongst QA teams. We at Zigron understand the value of automated software testing as well as the challenges it poses, which is why we emphasize on a methodical and planned test automation approach. Test automation has been one of our main focus areas for ongoing research and development.
What sort of services we provide?
Our suite of Test Automation services includes:
- E2E Test Automation Strategy Design and Implementation.
- Automation Framework Implementation.
- Automated Build Verification Using Jenkins.
- Automated Defect Reporting and Governance.
- Automation Component Scripting.
- Automation Tools Comparative Analysis and Implementation.
- Automated Regression Test Suite Creation.
A data flow diagram of the technologies and frameworks we use at Zigron are given below:
Hybrid framework is a combination of Modular and Data driven framework Utilizes the best technologies and resources to do the job.
Zigron’s well-designed automated testing initiative:
- Accelerates deployment of new application releases.
- Delivers more reliable and stable application release.
- Reduces cost by accomplishing more with less resources.
- Provides a return on investment within 9 to 12 months.